Monday, November 06, 2006

Found Dog = Happy Boy

Well, Joe was found. Actually when Jake came home from school and was inconsolable I decided to take a trip to the Humane Society and see if anyone turned him in. You see, his tags weren't on his collar cuz I'm sure we don't have him licensed....

Scott and I were gonna just let it slide and tell the kids that he wasn't turned in....I know...you're thinking pretty mean parents, huh? I couldn't do it...and I know when Scott got home from work he wouldn't be able to let it slide either. Probably cuz we knew we were lying to the kids.

Well...they had already inputted Joe into the computer so it took $25 to free him from jail.....then I have until the 20th of November to prove that his rabies are up-to-date and that he is licensed. Probably another $75. Oh, well...it's just money. We probably would have been buying a new dog anyway.

Joe seemed a bit tired upon returning home. He's old (about 9 people years) and his little jaunt today probably wore him out....HHHmmmm....wonder what else he did during his time away? I can only imagine....

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I am so glad that Joe is back home safe and sound.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Have you thanked Anthony and Francis yet?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

I think that you need to take him in for a neutering too....*lol* Those wild old fart dogs.....he was looking for love in all the wrong places.

I suggest microchipping him. It'll cost you about $30 and he'll be imprinted forever.

I'm so glad he's back. The Amethyst crew says "woof."

Black and white....I heard that everything is a just a different shade of pale. :-)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home