Friday, June 23, 2006

Okay....you made me do it!!


Okay, okay!! My sister, Ruth Anne...who's been blogging for quite some time made me do it. Actually, after reading her entries daily I've discovered that this is a great way to record a bit of history. Someday, maybe my children will look back and probably laugh at the eccentricity of their mother.....but, then again, maybe they won't...maybe they'll just smile as they recount their history through my eyes.

So..here goes...my first entry into the blogosphere:

Where do I start? Name, dob, height, weight....well, we won't go there......Let's just say, I'm Mary from little ole Beaver Dam, WI (population 15,000..SALUTE!!) and lead a busy, happy life. I'm Mom to Stef and Jake (15 and 11) , married to Scott for almost 21 years happily and Sales Director to a large group of Mary Kay women. I'm sure my audience will be just my sisters and my brother...and that will be fine. That way they will catch a glimpse of my corner of the world.

Ruth Anne...now I can say I have finally arrived.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Did not.

Did, too.

Maaaaaaa-om! Mary's blogging now!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Er...uhm...not to stir the 'sibling rivalry pot' too much...Paul has three posts already.

4:01 PM  
Blogger reader_iam said...

Well, you might occasionally get an unrelated stop-by visitor or two ...

Welcome, and I already have your father and family in prayer.

RIA

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home